Meet the girls, we call ourselves The Church Chick Croppers. We get together and scrapbook once a month, on a Friday, here lately it seems life has caught up with us and Fridays do not seem to happen all that often.
Plan B, meet all day on a Saturday, this Saturday. Guess who will not be joining us? Michelle and Stephanie. They are going to the Creative Keepsakes Convention in St. Louis.
Some of you are familiar with The Flat Brians, a take off of Flat Stanley. Well, we are now the Flat Chicks and we are going to St. Louis with the real girls.
Now there is some debate about what to call us? Flat Chicks is not getting very good feed back.
So for now, just call us the Flat Girls.
Thanks Michelle and Steph for taking us and safe travel.
I am busting a gut, can't wait to take some pics....you guys are awesome, I like flat chicks.
ReplyDeleteflat chicks sounds like we have no chests..... i too, am laughing....
ReplyDeletesara, you are crazy!
how bout the Flat Chickas! The Flat Brians has inspired a revolution to travel companions!!! Wonder if anyone seeing someone holding the Flat Chicks or Flat Brians will start up the same thing? Sara, you may have the start of something! lol lol I for one am honored to take the Flat Brians on my adventures. I get funny looks like, "what in the heck are you doing taking a picture of a picture?" hahahaha It's all worth it! Sara, you crack me up!
ReplyDelete