Monday, April 19, 2010

My idea....

A few months ago I decided that Conor needed a scrapbook album when he turns 13. I loved making Derek one when he turned 40 so it seemed natural that Conor needed one as well.



Here comes the idea, everyone needs a scrapbook album for a special day. I have chosen these days as turning 40 and 13. So... now I have several projects of the horizon.

Lanham will be 13 in 2017

Brad is 40 in 2011
Christina will be 40 in 2011



John-Wesley is 13 in 2011

** Note three in one year.

John-Taylor turns 13 in 2020


Jennifer is 13 in 2013
Jeannie turns 40 in 2012
Not bad, three in one year may be a bit stress full. I tend to panic towards the end and worry that it is no going to turn out. It always does.
I very excited about how all of these will unfold over the years. 2020 seems so far away but will be here before I can turn around.

Happy Earth Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment