Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dear....

Producers of LOST, Namaste.

First, let me say thank you for 6 outstanding years, however, What The Heck!!

I stayed up late to see you kill the hero, really? I get that it was about Jack, but still, you felt he had to die. Die and leave questions abound. Typical.

Let me also say, I like how you left questions unanswered and created more, classic LOST.

Relationships, you thought best to bring "fingers on the chalk board" Shannon back in the Sideways to find Sayid but yet Charlotte and Daniel was a passing glance. Humph.

On the subject of relationship, when Sawyer tossed Juliet's ring to the sea, I had to pause the episode just to collect myself, you would have thought I was watching Buffy jump off a tower, no one had his back. When they meet in the hospital I had to pause it again. Thank you.

The eye closing was brilliant, but yet still, What the heck just happened.

Sincerely, a great LOST fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment