Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

May 2002. I spent Mother's Day with my mom and Derek's mom. A lovely day was spent, along with the idea that in a few weeks we were moving to Arkansas. I wonder if any of us realized that it would be eight years till we would spend Mother's Day weekend together.

This year I got spend Mother's Day with my wonderful mom. I cooked a wonderful dinner on Sunday after going to church. My dad took us out to eat Saturday night and we spent the weekend playing cards and just hanging out.

I was a blessed weekend and I hope it does not take that long to be together again. I was sad to see them leave Monday morning but we will see each other again in June.

My boys got me my best gift, iTunes and Chocolate
Mom and Dad
My wonderful mom


3 generations on Mother's Day


Here is wishing you all had a wonderful weekend and a blessed Mom's Day.

1 comment:

  1. awesome pics...love the flip on your hair, cool! I love those chocolate hazelnut things. WOW

    ReplyDelete