Posting to the blog twice today, yes I know it's a shock. We have had a bit of drama in our lives here lately and let's be honest we are still having it. Drama is over rated.
I will admit, some days I am not dealing with drama very well and Monday was a sure sign of that. Then we got a blessing and an answered prayer.
Last week our other car had a bad day and the bushing broke, $400 dollars broke. No big deal if we did not have the Expedition's transmission out. In my day I share with the girls about the car and what up. Later that day the phone chimes and it's Ashley's husband.
Patrick, whom I do not know other than he is nice, is going to be a father again, will tow some random person's car just because his wife asks him too.
Patrick is the new in our lives and we are loving him. He is going to fix our little car for far more less than the auto shop. Patrick is just wonderful.
God is truly good to us and we thank Him for Ashley and Patrick.
Have a wonderful Wednesday friends.
PS, Becky your Steve is great to but for other reasons and you know what they are. HeHe.
No comments:
Post a Comment