She is a prayer champion and my sounding board, she is the one that can direct me back to center when I start to feel out of sorts. Even if we are separated by many miles she is just a call, text or email away and I love her for that.
This weekend we are going to Branson for four days to spend time with the Sneed's. I am beyond giddy. We moved here eight years ago and over the years I have not gotten to spend alot of time with Lisa and her family. My mom, bless her heart, will at times have little get together with family when we visit and she will invite the Sneeds and some times we can go see them but it's always so quick.
Four entire days of talking, playing and encouragement that is such a blessing and I can not wait to soak it all in.
Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment