I am felling a bit blue and really do not know why. Well, I know why I can trace it back to having to look for a bathing suite. It's not the suite as much as I think it's my body, my 40 year old out of shape body. I really should not be blue because within days I will be spending the weekend with Lisa and her sweet family and I am just giddy. There are just some days you are blue.
It's hard to be blue when Eclipse is out in theaters. It's hard to be blue when Soap is on Hulu. It's hard to be blue when you read this nei nei dialogues - this blog follows Stephanie as her and her family recover from a terrible plane crash that involved her and her husband. It's hard to be blue when you read this life in the .... - this blog follows a couple, he is in the military and they have all moved, with young children to Turkey. And most of all its very hard to be blue when you can make these cupcake kabobs ... was that the neatest thing. I will definitely have to make those upon my arrival back home.
Needless to say, my life is very blessed except for the bathing suite part. I have come to the realization that after a certain age, coverage and support are key factors and those choices are gone in late June at the only store in town. Upside, trip to Springfield.
There is a wonderful video of my nephew Lanham on his mom's Facebook page that I can not seem to share on the blog. I can swipe all the pictures I want from my two sister in law's pages but video I can't do. Thanks Christina for posting pictures I have albums to make.
Going to see Eclipse tomorrow, happy Wednesday to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment