30 days without grumbling, mumbling or speaking ANYTHING negative :) Talk about Making a Difference in your life and your world!
I ran across this little challenge over the weekend, I wondered how hard this would be to accomplish. K-Love started this May 24, I am a little late on the challenge but it's one we can all do no matter what day it is.
I told the girls at VBS about this after I let my grumblings out last night at VBS over a biscuit. Yes, I know. We I came in this morning I found more information and passed it on. This Bible Verse on K-Love Twitter greeted me this morning.
Proverbs 15:4 (NIV) The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit.
Wow, one should not grumble at church. That now has me thinking about the past few days, I have grumbled and mumbled about work, the hubby and over the fact that my bean request was over looked. Other than telling my husband that I loved him and that was at night and at this point do we really mean it or is it just something we say before we close our eyes for the night? I have just grumbled all the day long.
Starting fresh I hope I can do this challenge and succeed. My downfall will be the response. My response to things during the day and week.
Other things going on in the Ozarks, I bought new nail polish in honor of Jennifer's birthday party, they had pedicures. My choice was a yellow that, on my white, blaring white, toes looks like I have a fungus. I wonder why I deviate from OPI.
We are getting cable Internet and come payday we will have a wireless router.
Waiting on my album from Memory Works to start putting together Conor's album.
Other than that I have been soaking up just having Derek all to myself.
Off now to Vacation Bible School, have a great day friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment