Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day.
I have some wonderful Dad's in my life, my dad, someone I will always look up to. And I should say it more often, I am proud to be his daughter and love him with all my heart.

My brother Brad has a so much to teach Lanham and even at five I am sure he thinks his Dad is the best. Brad, you are a great father. I love you.

Jerry, my father in law, he raised one great son. For 15 years he has been joy in my heart and and this Rebecca could not be more proud of Abraham.

Super Dad Derek, you are a Godly father and Conor is growing up to be just like you. I am blessed to have married you and even more blessed watching you raise our son.
I hope everyone has a great Father's Day.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This digital scrapbooking design customized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment