Here it is Friday and I am not real sure how it got here. I know that I have spent all my waking hours with my head in a book but let's be honest. Great book.
I did not come back from Louisiana felling well so reading seemed only natural. I am always late getting on the reading wagon of new books. Was late with the Left Behind Series, missed Harry Potter by a few years and now reading Twilight and have the hard back for Eclipse because I have caught up with the publishers not putting out the soft cover. Sounds about right, the first five Left Behind books are soft cover and all the other hard cover, HP the same way and now Twilight.
Playing around with the blog layout all the other gals pictures seem clearer than mine. So bear with the changes.
Our plans for the weekend, more reading books 3 and 4. Laundry, grocery store, Upwards, church and a nap. The boat show is this weekend and in the forecast, snow. We will see on the last one. Conor has a lock in till 11:00 pm so no sleep till after 11:30 pm.
One more picture from our trip, notice the hair. I had some girly time getting highlights and cause I am so cute, Starbucks on the way home.
Happy Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment