The question for the day.... do your socks have to match?
Now I am not saying that you should not wear mis matched socks everyday, say one red one blue, nor should you wear one with chistmas trees while the other would have presents***but say it is 7:25 am and all the socks you can find our white ankle socks one is truley conor and the other is John-Wesleys that came home with us from a summer trip can you leave the house wearing them. Note the only difference is the bottom.
Thoughts.....
*** I have worn the two different christmas socks and no John-Wesley will not get back his socks due I can not find the mates.
And for a little humor today....
http://ballhype.com/video/hulu_update_james_harrison_snl_video/
Hugs and thannks for stopping by.
Sara
Sara, you truly are too funny! Who says socks have to match, especially the white ones? Even though the bottom of one may have pink writing and the other gray, how cares? They are covered up by one's shoes. Now, if one is wearing sandals or shoes that reveal the sock, I would recommend them matching.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the funny read an even more hilarious video.