Monday, February 23, 2009

I must remember....

that I have a family, laundry, supper, need to bathe, sleep whatever is required of me instead of reading the Twilight books. I wonder if I stayed up all night reading could I take a sick day? Oh, my all I do is read.

We had such a wonderful trip to Louisiana and celebrated a birthday and found out about UFC, thanks for that one Micheal, luv ya. Here is a picture from the big day. Aunt Jimmie's family.

I have plans to blog lift some things from Melissa's bog and to post more pictures to the Project 365... but alas I have left Bella in dire straights and must continue reading. See you...........

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean you've never heard of UFC? And don't feel guilty about reading, I read the first book in one night. When you finish it, we'll rent it.

    ReplyDelete