Here it is Monday and I start the day with questions.....
1. Why when I try to put Stephanie's link on my blog it will not let me?
2. Why in setting is there a red "x" on the link to Michelle's blog?
3. Should I go ahead and buy a new dryer or limp thru till the fall. Once spring and summer get here i can hang out clothes.
Just some random thoughts. We worked in the yard cleaning up the broken limbs, I was a little discouraged when we started. We have no chain saw just an ax and a hatchet and alot, lot of limbs. But our very sweet neighbor had to cut her tree down and brought us all the wood and then had her brother in law cut our limbs with a chain saw. Awsome.
Now we just have to restack the limbs at the driveway for the county to come get. No trailer to take them to the county burn pile. No forsight to put them in the first place.
Have a wonderful Monday.
if it makes you feel better, I can't get stephs either, I don't know about the x, and as far as the limbs... THIS TOO WILL PASS. love ya, thanks so much for all the internet info on Friday. M
ReplyDelete