Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome Melissa......

Wow, I have brought someone over to the dark side of blogging. Melissa I am so excited for you, you will have so much fun. Melissa is one of my dear friends that is there to listen, give advise and of course scrapbook. She is fun on a trip to Springfield and now she blogs. Next IM and Facebook.

This weekend was Valentines Day weekend and nothing of greatness to report. Our DVR arrived three hours early. Do you what it is liked to be trapped in pj's drinking coffee and think you have a good thirty minutes to drink coffee and the Dish man calls and says "I can be there in 10 minutes is that ok".. what do you say.. "no come back between 12 and 5" so here I am needing the bedroom and have a Upward Game at 11:30. I think it all started when I burned part of breakfast looking for my game schedule.



This was our little treat on Sunday morning.. Snow and we did not even know it was going to do this. Of, course by the afternoon it was all gone no trace that it was even there this morning.

I answered a IM today from Cousin Caleb and had little chit chat. Caleb has a girlfriend, Jeannnie, and so he has to do something on Valentines day. I ask how the day went and that opened up a whole story about pulling a calf, the calf was dead and had been, I will stop there.

I hope your weekend was fabulous. Till the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment