Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Being a girl.



So this is what I get from Harrods. Granted any one can get a bag, tote, purse whatever you want to call it from just about any where but I am getting on from Harrods in London England.

I can not go to the UK and can certainly not shop there to do that I would have to pull out the ole Nordstoms ploy* which I would do if I had the chance.

No one quite understands the deal with the Harrods bags so let me try and explain. I am a girl and like all the girl things such as, painted toes, spa parties, shopping all that stuff. But there is something about being able to have something from a store where girls who's last names are Beckham and Stafani shop that brings out the giddy girl.

My loverly friend Lindsey, who is just Roving Around (see link on side) is going to venture on over across the pond and spend the day in London and offered to bring me back one. Love Love Love her.

Happy Tuesday

*the Nordstoms ploy: go into store and buy socks and then you have a bag to carry around like you belong there.

3 comments:

  1. I may have to just get me some socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know all this stuff? When I read your blog, I realize I'm a total hillbilly. Hopefully, you will educate me.

    ReplyDelete