Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whew I am done.

Wow, just finished the Twilight Series and I must say. Awsome. I wonder why I read books that get me so involved that I have deep opioions about how things turn out. This is why I have 11 books from the Left Behind Series instead of 12. 11 bothers me a bit.

Our week started off slow and nothing very interesting going on and now Derek is getting a head cold, Conor's two fingers will not bend (some kid stepped on them), spent money on a battery, Derek and Conor need to go to Jena but may not, head cold, Derek as well as I are praying for PawPaw Huey and it is only Wednesday.

Our Flat Brians are in Dallas today visiting. I told Lindsay to hold them in front of a Dallas sign and then we can use it and say we came to visit. hehehehe

Have a happy Wednesday.

12 days until the Harrods bag is here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment