all my life? Wow! I have not watched a tv show at its normal airing since the 14th of February. Funny how I have had my face in a book every waking hour and yes Michelle I am just about done, as of this posting I am starting Breaking Dawn.
The family enjoyed the day looking for antiques, I have a new project that will use a type case. Until I find one we will be looking on Saturday's. Upwards is done and the girls this year were great.
Spent the afternoon by the firepit and loved every minute. Hot dogs and marshmallows.
All in all the weekend has been great I think it may due to the fact that our windows are open and the time is changing.
Have a wonderful evening.
xoxoxo
girl, you got a dvr? i'm JEALOUS, been wanting one and won't pay the extra 50 a month to get it. like the new look, let me know when you are going to springfield.
ReplyDelete