Sunday, March 15, 2009

Where is our card....

As we all know we live in a world of "instant" I have the following to keep in touch:

1. 3 email accounts, all together we have 6.
2. MySpace
3. Facebook
4. Blog
5. Google picture accounts
6. My Family web site
7. cell phone with unlimited text
8. Instant Messenger

With all that said Derek and I had a little laugh Thursday morning when we realized that we were told Happy Anniversary by Instant Messenger and an e-card. Do we live in the fast paced world or what.

Our week as been pretty laid back Upward is over so no more practice and of course I had to get Flat Brian Family ready to go along with money to send. I have given up trying to explain the Harrods bag and now will refer to it as "my precious" from Lord of the Rings. Surely everyone know Lord of the Rings.

We topped our weekend off by my fixing corn bread and cabbage...I will leave it at that and say my family enjoyed McDonald's better. You try to branch out and it does not work.

Have a great week and by the way Melissa is not wearing socks. (little shout out to the blog My Life in Fast Forward)

Check out the links to other blogs everyone needs good friends like my girls.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment