Today.....I'm not real sure or am I just not following my gut instinct. I have been in contact with my Mom about Conor all week long, Monday he had a fever and then the ear ache started and then the sore throat. Now as of today he is wanting to come home and I am making him stay and we are leaving work early tomorrow to go to Texas and spend the weekend.
Let me say that based on past experience he will be sick by Monday and the norm is that what the child gets the mom gets. I will of course have to suck it up and go on because I have no time left and I have to work so we can go to Texas every two weeks starting at Thanksgiving.
Happy Wednesday.
Yes, you are a good mom, Sara. Don't beat yourself up about it. You're going to be there tomorrow, he'll see is mom and be just fine. No, he may not be up to par, but will be all the more better because his mom is there. A few more days won't hurt him. Have a wonderful and safe trip, friend. See you next week.
ReplyDeleteoh, and thanks for harvesting my Farm!!! :) lol
ReplyDelete