Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just a few more hours now.


I am so ready for Half-Blood Prince I'm just beside my self. Year 6 movie opens on the 15th and I get buttered popcorn for lunch, hopefully, Sunday.
Do you know who the Half-Blood Prince is?
Do you know what a horcrux is and can you name all of them?
Can you name all the Weasley children?
Where can you find the Order of the Phoenix?
Who is R.A.B?
Can you quote the prophecy?
Do you know the birthdays of James and Lilly Potter?
Are you ready for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince? I am.
I make random Harry Potter references just to see of anyone gets them - they never do.
"he felt his heart lift at the thought that there was still one last golden day of peace to enjoy with Ron and Hermione."

No comments:

Post a Comment