Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saturdays



I feel bad to complain about the heat when we at one point this year was so cold I wished for 100 degree weather and vowed never to complain about the heat but goodness it has been hot.

Along comes the weekend and cooler temperatures and we raised the windows and enjoyed. It has been lovely I took a picture for Friday only because it rarely happens in July.

This weekend has been spent enjoying just being a couple. We went to Springfield for some gift shopping and I found a wonderful wrap to go with an existing out fit for a late July Texas wedding. Back again to the hot.

As we were leaving Springfield I saw an antique store and my wonderful husband turned around and I found a printers type case. Yea! I will be putting pictures in it from the old days till now.

I know I want to put our baby and childhood pictures in it, I am just not sure if I want to go back any further. The goal is to get two more and make presents for parents.

Though I miss Conor when he is visiting in Texas I truly love just having Derek to myself.

Today off to see Harry Potter. More on this issue later.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your time. And, I have one of those printers cases...picked it up at a yard sale; hope to put sea shells in it. If I decide not to I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete