



Just a few of the pictures from our trip home this past weekend. All was rockin along good till Texarkana when we had a flat tire. Promptly fixed we were on our way.
Needing a picture of the day I thought we may a group picture. My family on my Grandmothers front porch. I love family pictures and has the days and months progress and some of us get close to their 90th birthday I feel this is even more important. I love my Grandmother.
Have you meet Lanham? Love Lanham he is the best. After telling him just a quick picture he could play with the trains he was a happy boy. Alas the picture did not come fast enough and we had to play in the tree.
Meet Becky, Becky has been my friend since way back in the day. We had on one Easter matching dresses, not planned, my was yellow hers was blue. Becky was at my house for a birthday sleepover when it snowed in early November. Becky was in my wedding. Becky's birthday is Oct. 31 and her Mom gave neat parties.
She was driving by when she saw us outside taking pictures. Very neat surprise.
Coming soon, part II
No comments:
Post a Comment