Monday, August 10, 2009

Have you meet....

Ted? What tv show is that statement from? Let me know in the comments and the winner will win a Snickers. Truly.

But seriously, have you meet the Cornelius's?

Dean, Randa, Stacey and Amy. Amy is the sweetie in the walking boot, she got to visit the ER in Branson this trip.

The Cornelius Family are dear friends from Mesquite and they are truly a blessing to me. I love their visits to Branson. The last time was 4 years ago and we had our picture taken in Silver Dollar City.

Dean, at one time, was our Music Minster at Wildwood and Stacey was our babysitter. Randa and Amy are special as well.

They are my Facebook friends as well as Farm Town neighbors.

They are a blessing.

Happy Monday.

4 comments:

  1. TV Show...How I Met Your Mother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrates to Lindsay! She wins a Snickers. And Michelle as well, she was half wa there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!!! What girl doesn't enjoy a Snickers? I'll share.

    ReplyDelete