The following comes from a previous blog entry and a little giggle about my Harrods bag traveling around Europe because I can not go to Europe.
So here are a list of things that I am registering for on my blog for my birthday.
Only because a girl should always have a list on hand of needed items and I will never get any of these, maybe an
IPOD Nano, but certainly not the others. Who in my family will send me on a 7 day cruise.
So....... an
IPOD Nano when bought from the Apple Store, engraved with Welcome 40. Yellow please.

Hooded Sweater

Princess Cruise to where ever, just as long as it is a beach.

Hooker boots. Because every girl needs a pair.

Yoga Pants. I could pull this off at work on those lazy days.

A coffee mug without a handle.
Neato
A
Dooney and Burke tote.

So enjoy my list. Its for fun.
Happy Monday. But if my mom is reading an IPOD NANO would cause me to never ask again for a gift and you are the best Mommy.
Or Joe.... Oct. 26, 2009 is coming up and...........
i agree, every girl should have a pair of hooker boots, I do! I also love the bag.
ReplyDeletegiggle giggle. Its more to play up the Ipod. trying very hard for that one.
ReplyDeletei laughed pretty hard at the hooker boots....then saw Steph has some!!! that's too funny!
ReplyDelete