After sleeping late all summer and when I say late I mean 6:20 ish 5:30 this morning was a bit tough. And yet again we were running around the house at 7:15 trying to get out the door, get a picture taken and be at Hwy 5 by 7:25 as you can see by the clock in Brian Bus we did not make it.
I hope all have a wonderful first day of school. Happy Wednesday.
Great pictures Sara. I could almost picture already what your 365 picture of the day was going to be.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the 7th grade Conor. I hope you have a wonderful school year.
and yet....he looks so excited!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe our babies are in the 7th grade! I wish they were in the same school. I would even settle for the same city!
ReplyDeleteLisa my friend... you freaked me out just a little. I have never had a guy post a comment and it took me a minute to process it. My wish is the same. Thanks for reading my blog, i love you.
ReplyDelete