Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happenings around the house.

Mr. 13 has a new Wii game, GT Pro Series.
GT Pro Series I can actually win.
Played a game of 63.
Stayed home alone Saturday evening and loved it.
Had the chance to sing out loud.
Played way to much Cafe World on Facebook.
Was a little blue this weekend.
Once again could not go to a family reunion.
Had some very good chili dogs.
Poor Conor has got to go back to his bed tonight.
9:00 o'clock bed time also starts tonight.
Have rainbow sherbet in the freezer.
Ran out of tape while scrapbooking, dang.
Made a cute mini album while scrapbooking.
The boys went to the dirt track last night.
The boys said it was almost to hot to enjoy.
I have decided I am not a summer person.
Would be a summer person if we had a pool.
Or a boat.
Went over last month in texting.
It was just by 10.
I wonder what sent me over?
I need to blog more.
I will blog more.
Took a nap on the couch today.
Did not get a restful nap.
May go to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment