Sunday, August 8, 2010

On my mind

Sorry, for the long time in a post, I am still picking at the raw nerve that is my lost digital camera. I have pictures of the birthday party and I have to wait till the roll is complete and it's bothersome.

The 8th grade will ring at 7:50 am and if this past week is any indication we are not on the right track to be on time. We have till the 19th to get on track.

Mr. 13 is enjoying his Nano and thanks to the exit of the lap top he and I are missing some songs. I have recently discovered Pod-cast's. Goodness they are neat. I am currently listing to Character Under Construction by Andy Stanley and looking for some more.

Remember a few posts back I talked about Jake #4 being scared of storms, we had a good one this past week, came home and found him wrapped around the grill and them both in the yard. Geez.

When I got up this morning I had alot to say but as the day as progressed it has slipped my mind. I promise to post more tomorrow.

Mr. Holland's Opus is on and we are watching it, that movie I ribbed Mr. Brian about 13 years ago. I was going to take away his privilege of renting movies. But Mr. Holland was a great movie and I would have said that if I was not 2 weeks into parenthood and sleep deprived.

Happy Week fellow followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment