The Idea. Fix dinner.
The reality. Some days it's better I don't cook.
The reality. Some days it's better I don't cook.
I am little board with our current dinner situation, we are in a rut. I asked for ideas and the girls were well... Ashley suggested everything I had on my list and Becky, Becky said ask her next week. Asking next week did not help the grocery list on a Friday.
Sandy suggested salmon patties. Now, let me just say we had an undesirable encounter with salmon patties and the thought tends to make me green.
I found a recipe that uses stuffing and cheese. The big thing, Conor was interested in trying salmon patties.
Let me set the scene for you, receipe, check. Something to go with, check. This is where the wheels come off.
Salmon patties mixed and ready to go. Things do not hold together when turned and some parts burn, the parts that stick. No patties.
Sweet potato casserole. No brown sugar, no biggie, I can pull this off. Note brown sugar seems to be the main ingredient. No casserole.
Mac and Cheese. Good.
Get out the last two remaining hot dogs and left over chili and put with the mac and cheese. Eat and then go to bed. Promise yourself not to cook again.
No comments:
Post a Comment