Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Faith Journal

As most know I love to scrapbook this has been the one constant that I have, hobby wise. Thanks to Melissa I found this blog; Triple the Scraps. This blog has given me several ideas of the years for gifts and scrapping ideas. The lastest one being a faith journal.

I have collected over the past weeks, questions that I will make into scrapbook journal. I have decided that I should do one with the Grandmothers in our lives.

I sent the first questions off to my Grandmother and to Derek's MaMa. Last week I got my first answer back and would like to share it now. This comes from my sweet Grandmother Mildred.

*** Share how you accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior?

We were having a revival at our church. As I sit there listening I heard the Lord telling me it was time I turned my life over to Him.
I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior on Thursday, July 10, 1932. I was baptized on Sunday, July 13, 1932 at the First Baptist Church in Forney Texas.

We can not wait to get Derek's grandmothers back, we are hoping she will bring it at Thanksgiving and then spend some time answering some more questions.

My goal is to do several but I would like some ink for the printer.

Happy day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment