Sunday, November 14, 2010

Welcoming 41

 41 came along with open arms. Much better than 40 when my arms had to be pulled apart. I am welcoming 41 being blessed by God. Thank you Lord for getting me through the past year.

I am blessed by a wonderful boy.
 Blessed by this man. He gets me and most importantly puts up with me.

Blessed by a wonderful family and wonderful friends. 

I spent that day at home with my hubby. Spent the day being in love, relaxing, reading all the birthday wishes on FB. We went out and about. I opened gifts and had hugs. The boys took me out for dinner and Derek made me my favorite cake. Red Velvet with cream cheese icing. 
 
Look at the great gifts. The standard chocolate and iTunes and a little black office chair for my crop table. But look close do so what else is on the chair? That's right, a new digital camera. I am so happy.

40 was a great year and here is to 41 being just as great and staying in the Lords will.

No comments:

Post a Comment