He is my love, best friend, encourager and at times my back bone.
He is the one that takes care of the lawn, makes sure the bills are paid, he makes sure we are taken care of, he helps with the dishes.
He is the one that proposed, one that said I love you, the one that gave me a teddy bear and a rose, the one that gives the best hugs and he makes me laugh.
He likes his LSU Tigers, Saints and Rangers.
He wipes my tears, he holds my hand, he gave me a son.
He is a big brother, an uncle, a son and grandson. He loves his Lord and his church.
He is a friend.
He is 42 today.
Happy Birthday
ILTSOOY

And he's my work boyfriend!!!! LOL Happy Birthday to the guy that married the girl I adore!!! I am so blessed to have you both in my life!!!
ReplyDeleteAwe Sara! What a beautiful post dedicated to your man. I'm with Becky...Happy Birthday to the guy who married the girl I adore. I, too, am so blessed to have you all in my life!!
ReplyDelete