Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloweeeennn

Playing "dead" towards the end Conor gets up and cries help me. Some he scares others just laugh.


Jessie and Conor waitin on the next group.
Yikes, scary mom!!

What did we do for Halloween? We worked in a haunted house. Eeek!! For several years the High/Jr High band does a haunted house.We never knew this was in town but this year we are band booster parents.
Starting on Thursday we spent the next 3 days participating at the SAW Haunted House. I put aside my fears and Conor and I had a room and we had so much fun. The haunted house was based on the SAW movies. Our little family has not seen these movies not because they are inappropriate, let's be honest, we watch How I Meet Your Mother and here lately The Big Bang Theory. These movies are not shown in our house because Mom is a big ole baby. I have just in the last year been able to watch Final Destination 3 on tv. Then after, I watch something funny.

 I had a blast. I dressed all in black, put black paint on my face and sprayed my hair black. When I stood next to the black tarp it was hard to see me. Conor was a person on the floor, dead from having to eat a cupcake that was poisoned and then we had a girl trapped in a box of razors. Reference to the movie we don't watch. Even Dad helped, outside of course. He did have some fun when he had to go get the brain back from some boys who stole it from the "acid".


Happy day after Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Aww looks like you had fun!!!!

    Love ya Becky

    ReplyDelete