Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Movie Day

 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II came to the movies and we were excited. We are big Potter fans and waited for the last movie to come out.

We went on a Wednesday afternoon last week. Except for a few little problems I think it was one of the best movies I have seen. If I had not read the books, I would say that the movie tied everything up. 

Sun Valley (the good theater) 

in front of the HP 7 movie poster

 Snacks

  
 For Conor and Mom extra butter pop corn.
For Derek and Me large pop. I would normally have my own drink but I was not chancing a bathroom break.


Harry Potter a great book series and movies. I am so glad Conor has started to read the books, he has missed so much by just seeing the movies. Movie night is always a fun Brian Family outing. 

Happy summer blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment