Friday, July 15, 2011

Our week

Well, again a week has passed since I last blogged. It has been a slow week, with part of it me not feeling well.

Conor went off to band camp on Tuesday and I started that day with a very bad sinus headache that at some point I thought was a fever as well. I came home and went to the bed.

I have to say that the weekend leading up to the week was a great one. We played cards, drank coffee on the deck, played more cards just enjoyed the weekend. With the occasional load of laundry.

Last night I took an allergy pill and more sinus meds and had a good night sleep. This morning, Derek asked if I had trouble breathing and I answered NO with a hearty I am so happy. I feel bad for the guy because I have felt that way all week, he took a pill this morning.

Tonight is scrapbook night with friends and over the coming weeks it will be all about Brad's album. I hope that boys cook and clean and can care for themselves.

I leave you with this for a Friday afternoon.

Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least ~ Goethe

Happy weekend and as for me I am less than 24 hours from a double tall cafe mocha at Starbucks and a hug from Mr. 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment