Thursday, July 28, 2011

What I do....

for my son or to get a picture. On our way out of Arkansas and into Thayer, MO we saw this sign, it tickled me and Conor to the point that Conor asked to turn around and take a picture so he could post to Facebook. The good mother in me, no wait the scrapbook girl in me promptly turned around and went back into AR. 

Becky at this point began to wonder if she would ever get her girls and reminded us, once again, "he that gets there first picks where we eat". She also stated "we are destination people" and then she told me if I just got here there she would let me stop as many times as I liked on the way back.

I am going to post more pictures next week from our trip but I have ones I want to post tomorrow and Saturday about Conor.

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment