Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stuff I get

I may have a slight addiction to magazines. As in "Hi my name is Sara." We get several in the mail, Readers Digest, ESPN, Coastal Living and Good Housekeeping, all from my Grandmother and some from helping Lanham and Clay for school.

Over the years our moms have gotten us National Geographic and Parents. I loved my Parents magazine when Conor was little. But it's this stash here that just makes my day. Harper's Bazaar, O, and Marie Clair to name a few, the good lay in bed and look at the neat girly girl magazines. The kind with shoes I can never have, the perfume inserts and the clothes and purses and the list goes on and on.


My friend Liz at work hooks me up after her and her family are done reading them. Always a bright spot in my day. Thanks, Liz, you are the best!!!

And really, I can not forget Jamie, who gives me her Cosmo's after she is done. I have the coolest gal pals. 

Where do all these go after I am done, I send them to Kathy for Hospice House and then the last few times to  MaMa Violet for her to take to the hospital in Jena, well everything but the Cosmo's. 

Happy Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment