Tuesday, April 21, 2009

At home

I stayed at home Monday with the sicky boy. We seem to either pass the crude back and forth or one of us has it, yesterday it was Conor and I was the one to stay at home.

If it was up to him it would be me all the time. Dad is good but Mom's are just.... (you can feel in the blank). As Conor says "you cuddle".

I love being at home during that day and do not get to do it very often even if I talk myself into a day at home I end up not using it because it would be a vacation day and we have to save those to use to go to Texas.

When I am at home it's sad on some level because I can not be that person and deep down, where I can't explain, I hurt. I had that life one time long ago. Would not change the journey for anything. I love that we live in North Arkansas and this is where we are to be but that little part of me longs for the days at home.

Tuesday is here and the week has started Conor is somewhat better and he is at school and only 30 more days to go till June 3rd.

Have a happy.
<><

1 comment:

  1. glad you're back. I didn't think you were here yesterday. Sorry to hear your boy was icky, but glad he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete