Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Four Reasons

A few weeks ago the phone rang in the house. Mrs. Stroud, science teacher, wanted to talk about Conor's grade. Needless to say the call was not in Conor's favor.

So we take his play station away and state that "you can not have it back till the grade comes up".

Last night Conor wants to play PS2 and I say no you are grounded from PS2. He then wants to know how to get it back, being tired and not wanting to pick the battle I say" write a paragraph on why you should have it back." Below is his paragraph.

- These are four reasons why I should have play station. One reason is that I raised my 68 to above a 75. The second is that you are nice mom. The third is that I did what you said. The last is that I deserve it. Those are the four reasons I should have Play Station back. -

Needless to say he got it back. But, honestly he was getting back anyway. I was tuckered out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the life of a mom....you have to admit, he thought that plan out!

    ReplyDelete