Welcome the weekend.
We finished the week of getting up early and survived. The alarm rings at 5:30 every weekday but some reason this week was long and very tired. I have consulted my inner counselor and we both feel I like the, when I say the I mean my, routine of the morning and being last to get dressed and doing the morning things is odd and out of place.
Conor is officially done with Speech. Woo Hoo. We had our IEP meeting and decided that it was time to end speech but leave the option open to come back. As of now ir, er, those in the middle he still has trouble. Considering where the boy started at in Kindergarten he has came so very far and we are so proud of him.
Spending the weekend making cup cakes, looking for my type case, going to Ryan's for dinner and scrapbooking.
Have a blessed Easter weekend.
Matthew 28: He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
No comments:
Post a Comment