Friday, April 24, 2009

Ata Girls.

I was purusing the blogs and check in on Steph and now......

A little shout out to my fellow peeps and bloggers:

Melissa: I am so thankful for our wonderful friendship and how it continues to grow. I like that you now blog and facebook, it is so much fun. You give me encouragement and creative ideas when we crop and yes you knew about Pandora before I did. You will always be there for the El Charo trip on crop days.

Michelle: Again very thankful for our friendship and you, just as Melissa have a talent for the scrapbooking and I enjoyed learning new things in your blog. I like that even skinny models have fatty tissue in the nose. I knew Victoria Beckham and I were the same.

Lindsay: what can I say, not many people would pack around a lamented picture of three people and take pictures while strangers look on. I vicariously live through your travels. I am so happy for you that you have new shorts. Yippie. You are my go-to MAC and ARM girl and the best cube neighbor a friend could have. Bless you.

Stephanie, my dear new friend. I am addicted to facebook to. Its ok. Your are not in Farmtowm yet and trying to cat fight in the sororty. Love reading your blog, even the everyday stuff. Hang in there the fog will lift. You and Michelle are the reason I blog and look at the over flow... Melissa does it now. Do not dispear you can blog about taking 11 year old Adian shopping for new clothes because he has a school function.

At times the days pass and I have not blogged but then all of a sudden I have so much to say and it spils out. We all need to blog about the Slim Fast/Mtn. Dew issue.

Note to self before I go: check status of toe nail polish before wearing flip flops and leaving the house.

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and will share all in the blog or on facebook. Wait...Michelle does not have facebook, we'll fix that. hehehehe.

2 comments:

  1. i can barely keep up with the bloggin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. this addiction is okay, although it has kinda effected my housework productivity.

    ReplyDelete