Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Boys






I have a boy, I live with boys, the animals are boys, I work with boys...boys are everywhere. But this one at times tries my very existance. I love him and blessed to have him put as you can see in the pictures he is one true 11 year old.

  • Sent a note to school for being sick, found it in the wash 3 days later.
  • Played in the water hose as his contribution to helping with the garden.
  • The shirt was tucked in long enough to perform and then out it came. Apparently the rule is nothing tucked? Not sure where that came form.
  • Excited about getting glasses and that is how i got the picture. He does not like pictures any more.
I wuv him.

Have a marvy.

2 comments:

  1. we have the opposite at our house.....I feel for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Sara! This is your "he's not a little kid anymore " picture...he looks like a teenager! Time flies...

    ReplyDelete