Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Brain dump.

Notice. This is one of those posts that is more of a vent/brain dump so beware.

I had one of those Mondays where nothing went right and it spilled over, I think, from Sunday. First, I made a lovely pot roast with all the fixins and it was good. Smelled great when you woke up from a nap and the windows are open. Finished dinner and went to make a lunch for Monday and a fly was in the roast; crawled in past the cover. Guess what Jake had for a snack... you guessed it.

Someone's lunch bag with mac and cheese in it has been in a locker since Aug. 25th.

Love my fancy chair at work but when my lower back hurts it's not comfortable and Monday was spent just making it till 6 and past the blinding pain, by the way it did not start hurting till the weather changed.

Picasa scans my pictures weird and Lindsay and I can not figure out why, I'm on the ledge about Picasa and may go back to Kodax. My new site is Shutterfly based on a suggestion for a digital album.

I have to say that today is much better and I am not quoting my new favorite by Ralph Waldo Emerson:

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities crept in. Forget them as soon as you can, tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with to high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.


The hubs made brownies last night and Greek was on TV all was right in the world.

Up coming pictures of the day to be excited about....signing the beam at the library that will go into the new big Baxter County Library. (note it was said in my house that we are doing this because its important to Mom) good cover Dad. Oct 3. will be hot air balloons at the college.

Have a good Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment