Sunday, September 13, 2009

The weekend

For many months, ok maybe a year, I have not been excited about Sunday School. I love church and Bro. Gary is a wonderful teacher, leader, preacher and prayer warrior. But somewhere after we moved back to Arkansas I lost a little motivation. My prayer life was in a season of winter.

Winter, where nothing will grow or is able to be planted. Winter, where it was easier to stay at home than get out in the world. Cold.

Kathy and I have been talking over the years about alot of things and Kathy is a good ear to listen and discuss with. Love her. Over the months she has felt lead to start a new Sunday school class and today was that day. Today I woke up excited about learning. I may be entering Spring. Praise Jesus.

I will miss the friends in the Adult I class and happy to be a part of something new to help reach ones who may not come to Gassville Baptist.

May the Lord bless and Keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment