here.
My Grandmother will be turning 90 this year and I am making a digital scrapbook album using Shutterfly.
To create this album I have been getting these amazing old photos in the mail from family members. Boy have the memories been flooding back. There was a picture of Conor today that made me tear up Which brings me to this thought.
My Grandmother will be turning 90 this year and I am making a digital scrapbook album using Shutterfly.
To create this album I have been getting these amazing old photos in the mail from family members. Boy have the memories been flooding back. There was a picture of Conor today that made me tear up Which brings me to this thought.
We all have a story and we all have a life even if it is small, important but small. I love the line from You've Got Mail by Meg Ryan when she wonders what to do when she comes to a cross roads in her life; "Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, not small, but valuable"
And one way we tell those stories is in pictures.
I admit I take alot of pictures, one each day this entire year so far, and yes I make my darling husband and son be in them and sometime they find it fun and sometimes I force them to participate. And I hope, years from now when I may not remember the past that they will look at all the pictures I have taken and the care to record things in a scrapbook that it was all for them. And I hope my Grandmother, when she opens her gift, and other family members see that as well.
I suppose what I am saying is get out there take a picture, write something down, and make/ask those family members to be in a picture; future generations will grateful.
Have a safe holiday weekend.
I suppose what I am saying is get out there take a picture, write something down, and make/ask those family members to be in a picture; future generations will grateful.
Have a safe holiday weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment