Wow, who knew making a 90th birthday digital album would be so time consuming. I keep finding more neat and special pictures to put in. I have even given me a deadline, just waiting on some more pictures from Texas. I found one last night of my Barbie Dream House.
On Sunday, I taught Sunday school class. We were done a tad early but other than that I was told I did a good job. I have not taught an adult class since our Wildwood days.
Over the course of the next 536 days I will be shopping for new outfits for the Flat Brian Family, yes those fun loving flat kids or off on another wild adventure. In March of 2011 they will travel with good friend Lindsay to the following destination:
The Mediterranean Journey
Rome, Italy
Florence and Pisa
1 day cruise across the Mediterranean Sea to Barcelona
I think Flat Sara may need a scarf and some fabulous foot wear and we will not wear LSU t-shirts on our cruise. I wonder if we can have two sets of Flat Brains?
Happy Big Bang Monday
Sara, Sara, Sara. You are too much! :) The conversation of the Flat Brian Family always brings a smile to my face. Of course they can have two wardrobes if you wish...one for Italy and one for Spain!
ReplyDelete