I have screwed up dinner, slept late, poured coffee down my chest, misplaced some clean clothes (i hope they are clean), forgot how to clear cache, left part of the hub's lunch at home, so off the game I watched The View just to see Kate Gosslin...ewww and you get the idea.
I have company coming in October and still do not have a firm date on that, someone is scared of me (yes, that statement is true), Firefox will not load on the lap top so off to the shop it goes, I fret it is my fault again, there is a puzzle that is collecting dust, husband and wife "discussions", dad and tween "discussions" and you get the idea.
Now, look at that picture... the city of romance. Can we go there? Drink coffee and wine, stroll
The Champs-Elysees and fall in love again. The happy place is nice. Of course the smell of candied apples in the air is great as well. It's Fair Time here in the Ozarks.
Good, we are centered now and ready for the rest of the day.
Bye the way, an IPod Nano would center as well, I'm just saying.
Thanks Lindsay for the wonderful picture and a break from cube land, Love ya girl.
Oh, Sara...you are the bestest. I enjoy reading your blogs. You're welcome for the photo. Thanks for having me look through my pic files and going back to that happy place as well.
ReplyDelete