Monday, November 2, 2009

# 11 Tracy

#11 is my very dear friend Tracy.

Tracy and I have been friends for years, for sure since 1976 when kindergarten rolled around. She is that friend that knows everything and I am sure more than she wants to know. Tracy and I have shared alot over all these years. Many, many nights spent at each others house. When I would spend the night at Tracy's we would have a healthy breakfast and when at my house, donuts.

Tracy and I went through those weird high school years, her getting married first, having kids first and me hanging out. Other than Lisa, Tracy is the one that knows me and loves me for my faults. Some months ago we spent the day together and had such a fun time. She is the absolute best.

Back when we were teens my parents let me go all the way to South Carolina with Tracy and her sisters. I have a picture of the moon in Atlanta and our picture taken in front of a welcome to North Carolina sign. Tracy also at times spent several days with my family when her parents were out of town.

You know you have a good friend when they are 9 months pregnant and will sit in the back seat of your Camero so the cute guy can have the front seat.

Blessings to all this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment