Kristy - Kristy is my cousin that I would see at different times through the year but for sure on Thanksgiving. Her family would arrive on Wednesday and Kristy and I would spend time visting and playing when I got older and could drive we would go to the movies. Over the years there have been alot of memories but taking Kristy and the others to the movies are one of the best.
Lindsay - How did I become friends with Lindsay? We meet in the hall one day at work, well kind of, Lindsay worked with Nicole and I would casualy say hi on my way into Nicole's office. She was just the girl at the desk that I did not need to know. Then one day at work she was on her way to her cube and I was on my way to answer phones and she stopped me to ask was I Ms. Sara, Madison's Ms. Sara and there it began. A true friendship. Bye the way Lindsay is the one who takes the Flat Brian Family with her places. Check out her blog on my links and learn more about her. She's the best.
AH Sara! You are indeed a true friend as well. I am so glad our paths have crossed again so our friendship could begin. And the Flat Brians are the bestest travel companions every...never a word out of them! ha
ReplyDelete