.jpg)

Fellow Followers, If I have any left. # 3 & 2 are my mom and dad, Mother and Father, Mommy and Daddy, whichever you would like to call them.
Parents, there for you no matter what, there for you when you fall down, there for you when you are flying high. My Dad and Mom are great, they have always been someone that I could count on, even during times when I did not know that. Those silly teenage years will get you every time.
Growing up I have many fun and wonderful memories, and as I have this birthday, I remeber they always made birthday's special. As I have become a parent I hope that I am doing just as good.
I have spent the past 40 days sharing about people and for some reason this one is hard to do, I love my parents so much and have so much respect for them that I can not seem to put it in writing.
Mom and Dad, I love you so much and can not tell you much I continue to need you.
No comments:
Post a Comment