Tuesday, March 23, 2010

10 for Tuesday

Happy spring day. A few things this Tuesday afternoon.

1. Yet again its someones birthday and the card and gift was mailed today.
2. We had a comprise in the kitchen. Now I need to find a place for some utensils.
3. To find a place for said items I am going to rearrange the kitchen and I feel that may spiral out of control to other areas of the house.
4. Tired of everyone being sick in my house and glad its on its way out.
5. Decided to make a scrapbook album for the sons 13th birthday.
6. Have way to many pictures of the young son and I have not even started on the ones that are digital.
7. Is ready to eat rice and beans for a month just to have Windows 7
8. Watching all Lost episodes back to back is differently the way to catch up.
9. Is ready for all the windows to be open in the house.
10. Is ready for flip flop weather.

1 comment: